Are you a retailer in Canada? Check out this software package and their new Frames Data integration.
Deen & Associates Software Architects, based in Toronto, Ontario, has announced a new integration with Frames Data Immediate, Frames Data's Canadian database of eyewear.
The integration is with Deen & Associates' product, OptiStore ONE, and will allow EyeCare Professionals who subscribe to Frames Data Immediate to access a library of eyewear inside OptiStore ONE, thereby reducing manual data entry of products and enabling an overall better workflow.
"We're very pleased to launch this integration with Frames Data," said Mubeen Deen, founder and Chief Operating Officer of the company. "Our software already offers a fully featured inventory module, and this integration will be the perfect complement to what we've already built. We are excited to finally be able to offer this to our users."
OptiStore One users can scan a barcode to effortlessly retrieve detailed frame information.
The addition of Frames Data works in conjunction with existing functionality. Frame information will pre-populate in many fields, making vital tasks such as printing barcodes, setting retail pricing and re-ordering out-of-stock frames a breeze.
Using OptiStore ONE? Ready to get started with Frames Data Canada?
Sign up today and get a free month. LEARN MORE
Aside from the new Frames Data integration, OptiStore ONE offers a range of vital inventory functionality, including:
- Inventory – automatically adjust stock levels for items that have been bought, sold and returned.
- Consignment – keep track of items sold on consignment.
- Labelling - Barcode and tag items to be sold using Avery labels, cardstock, brother p-touch or a dedicated optical tag label printer.
- Package deals – make promotional combos for frequently sold items.
- Brand your products – include your company logo on all merchandise.
- Track Inventory expenses – registers all inventory related expenses including shipping, handling, taxes and miscellaneous expenses.
- Track accounts payable - know the balance owing to suppliers as well as previous payments.
- Store inventory transfers – import / export inventory between locations.
OptiStore One can be used on a tablet for maximum portability.
Ready for a demo? For more information, call 1-877-448-5472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Frames Data's Canadian products, visit https://www.framesdata.com/ca.