Watch this 90-second video highlighting the new upgrades to My Frame Gallery.
Last week, Frames Data launched a major revision to our My Frame Gallery product. Watch this quick video overview to see the highlights.
This latest update includes:
- A sleek, more modern design with expandable menus
- Larger frame images put the focus on the eyewear
- New widescreen format for viewing on desktop computers
Enhanced mobile experience
- Larger frame images for better mobile viewing
- Re-organized for easier navigation
Improved filter options
- Search filters are hidden in the upper left hand corner until expanded.
- All search options are now check boxes
- New "Size" filter allows patients to choose from small, medium or large
Optional splash page
- Deliver a customized welcome message to your patients.
- Select from images curated by Frames Data.
- Choose from pre-written marketing messages, or write your own
A more prominent, interactive Wish List
- The heart icon turns red once frames are added to the Wish List
- The heart also counts how many frames are in the Wish List
- A new optional question has been added to the patient form