Frames Data has added a new "Price Product Tag" feature for My Frame Gallery users.
This new feature will allow users to display an icon on each frame in their virtual Gallery, indicating a general price range/description for that frame (but not the actual retail price).
Once you turn this feature on, your practice can assign icons ($,$$,$$$, and $$$$) to signify price ranges of your choosing. Here's what you need to know:
- This feature will allow you to label each frame on the gallery with a "$" icon, so patients can have an idea of price range without revealing exact retail pricing.
- You will be able to assign your own price slices (price ranges, based on wholesale price).
- You'll also set your own labels to communicate the definition of each range. In this example, we are using Budget, Mid-Range, Designer, and Luxury as descriptive labels for each category.
- This feature is optional. To use it you must set your "price slices" and turn it on.
Request a demo of My Frame Gallery today! Here are 5 ways to get started:
- Request information
- Schedule a demo
- Order now (existing Frames Data subscribers should call in to add My Frame Gallery to your existing account)
- Call us (for single location practices) at 1-800-821-6069 ext 3.
- Call us (multiple location practices) at 1-800-821-6069 ext 4.