Major design and feature enhancements have been activated on all Galleries.
Subscribers to My Frame Gallery and their patients are waking up to a sleek, modern new design with many enhanced features this morning. All active Galleries have been updated with the new interface.
A new, modern design for My Frame Gallery has just launched.
Here's a list of just some of the improvements we've made:
- A sleek, more modern design with expandable menus for a clean, uncluttered look
- Larger frame images put the focus on the eyewear
- New widescreen format for viewing on desktop computers
Enhanced mobile experience
- Larger frame images put the focus on product
- Re-organized for easier navigation
Improved filter options
- Filters are now tucked away in the upper left hand corner of the interface until expanded.
- All search options are now check boxes, so patients can select multiple options at once.
- New Size filter: patients can choose from small, medium or large (organized by eye size)
Optional splash page
- Deliver a welcome message to your patients that is customized for your practice
- Select from images curated by Frames Data to create a polished look
- Choose from pre-written marketing messages provided by Frames Data, or write your own special message.
We've made it easy to add a custom, polished splash page to your gallery. Log in to Frames Data Online, and navigate to My Frame Gallery and then to "Splash Page Settings" and follow the simple instructions. Be sure to click the green "Splash Page On" button!
A more prominent, interactive Wish List
- The heart icon in the upper right hand corner turns red once frames are added to the Wish List.
- The heart also counts how many frames are in the wish list as they are added.
- A new optional question has been added to the patient form. Log in to add it to your Wish List!
If you are a subscriber to My Frame Gallery, you don't need to do anything to implement these updates other than turn on the splash page (if desired). Visit your practice's Gallery today to experience all of these changes for yourself!
Not yet a subscriber? Click here to schedule a demo and get started today.