"Live" Virtual Try-On provides a great customer experience.
My Frame Gallery's new Virtual Try-On (powered by FittingBox) has launched. So what's new about this version of VTO? A lot!
Your patients can still upload a photo, or choose a model to view frames on, just like before.
But now they can also use their webcam/phone camera to see a "live" version that actually moves with them, providing a virtual reality experience that shows how frames might appear in real time, and also is fun to use.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll see in the new interface:
- Browse for an existing image on your phone or computer and upload it to the Virtual Try-On player. The photo will stay in place for the remainder of the session, allowing you to quickly view and compare different frames on the same photo until it is cleared.
- Clear the photo to remove it from the player.
- Download a snapshot to your computer so you can share it with friends or save for later. This feature is available on desktop computers only (since mobile devices already offer this capability).
- Relaunch the face detection in the Virtual Try-On player.
- Choose from an expanded selection of model photos to view frames on.
What else is new? My Frame Gallery's Custom Brand Order for one thing! Customize the order in which brands display on your Gallery. Read more...
Browse the example Gallery below and try it for yourself, or scroll down to schedule a demo with one of our product specialists.
Request a demo today! The sooner you start the sooner you reap the benefits. Here are 5 ways to get started:
- Request information
- Request a demo
- Order now (existing Frames Data subscribers should call in to add My Frame Gallery to your existing account)
- Call us (for single location practices) at 1-800-821-6069 ext 3.
- Call us (multiple location practices) at 1-800-821-6069 ext 4.