Brand Logo Page Links:
Working with iframes
- set up a specific promotional page with your brand specific iframe(s)
- use the standard Gallery (not the iframe version) to show specific brands
Creating a special landing page with a brand-specific Gallery (in an iframe) is a great way to take your promotion to the next level, and create better synergy between your Gallery and your promotion.
For instance, if you send out an email with promotion details, your new promotional page with your brand-specific iframe can deliver the same text and imagery as your email. This reinforces the message of the promotion, while delivering online browsing of the specific frames being promoted. In the end, it create a more cohesive overall customer experience and a more effective promotion.
How to access your links:
If you are already a My Frame Gallery subscriber, simply login at www.framesdata.com, Once you've logged in, navigate to the My Frame Gallery section where you will see a new "Direct Brand Links" page.
Click on "Direct Brand Links" to be taken to a page with instructions and a list of links, one for every active brand in your Gallery.
Ready to get started with My Frame Gallery? Here are 5 ways you can take the next step:
- Request information
- Request a demo
- Order now (existing Frames Data subscribers should call in to add My Frame Gallery to your existing account)
- Call us (for single location practices) at 1-800-821-6069 ext 3.
- Call us (multiple location practices) at 1-800-821-6069 ext 4.